Friday, January 9, 2009

Weird Dreams

So apparently watching Paranormal State and Pineapple Express in the same week will give you really messed up dreams.

It's been a really great couple weeks and things look like they are just going to get better. I'm so happy I'm here.

Even having a customer yell at me couldn't bring me down at work. I was just hoping he was going to get really out of hand so that I could ask him to leave. I really wanted to ask him to leave. But no such luck. He asked me to close his account and he walked out, probably calling me bad names in a another language, on the phone.

I had forgotten how awesome Freaks and Geeks was and how I am forever indebted to a Mr. Matthew Thornton for giving me the gift of Freaks and Geeks which I still have hidden away on my macbook.

My roommates are cool.

No comments: