Thursday, January 22, 2009

Homemade Peppermint Marshmallows.

I just got another overwhelming feeling of love and attachment to Portland. I seriously am so happy to be here and to be on my own and to be starting something that could potentially boost me to where I wanna go in life. It's crazy how I never in a million years thought that I would be in Oregon. Weird.

My improv class started on Tuesday and I'm really hopeful. There are definitely things I have to work on, but that's true for everyone. It's intimidating to be kinda just thrown into it, but really, there isn't any other way to do it. I just wish I had done better on my last scene. It would have been hilarious, but I totally bombed it. It's ok, it's bound to happen. It's a nice size class and I hope to make some friends in the process. I'm actually kinda in disbelief about the whole situation, but we'll see what happens. And my first scene got a big laugh, so there's that. :P

Other than that, my life just keeps moving forward. Work is work and it sucks, but at least I have a cool group of people to work with. That makes it much nicer. I'm trying to find more places to eat and hang out in Portland. I have eaten at Hub brewery which was delicious and they make all organic beer that is delicious, and I had a hot chocolate with a homemade pepppermint marshmallow. It was the most amazing cup of hot chocolate. Also, a little coffee shop call Lovecup makes my life a better place.




Just another reason why I love Portland so much.

No comments: