Thursday, November 6, 2008

What time is it? It's Diaper Time

So I'm going to spend the day at the theatre with Kathryn today. I hope I fit in alright and I'm able to help out a lot. I really want this to work out. I miss having a theatre community of friends.

We had a family meeting last night and all I can say is that I live with two amazing women. It's going to be an amazing couple of years.

I have to ride the bus by myself this morning. Pray I'm able to not get lost.

I'm a little hopeful that Obama will live up to the expectations placed on him, but then again, the expectations are so high that he's pretty much doomed to fail. Even if he does do everything right. But he's already lowered the "no taxing on those making 250,000 or more a year" to 150,000. That's two blatant lies he's told already. I don't know why people have faith in him. He's not going to change anything. Whatever. Politics are dumb.

Ok, coffee and cereal time. MMMMM, yes please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sweets. i'm glad you're happy there. today is day TWO of no caffeine, and i'm....well i'm alive. depressed though. i wonder if that's normal.

ugh. we need to talk. i need to hear your voice. i also need way more estrogen in my life than is present. there is only so much testosterone one girl should be asked to handle. i need GIRL friends!!!

sigh. back to readin' scripts:)