Wednesday, November 19, 2008

SHUT UP GRACE!

I've watched quite a bit of Will and Grace lately. I watched the episode when Will and Grace really go at it for the first time. It's in season five. Sigh. I cried. Again. Only this time I was sober.

I've been having a rough week with missing people and my family. It's really starting to hit me that I won't be home anytime soon and it's a little ridiculous to think that anyone would be able to come and visit me. But I really wish some would. I wish I had money to share with everyone to get them out here. Hell, I wish I had the money to pay rent. Sigh.

I'm just sad.
And for the first time I'm second guessing my choice of moving out here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh love...

it's always really hard at first, moving to a brand new place, and gosh, you're all the way across the country. and maybe given a bit of time you'll start to really really love it and feel like you're making friends and doing comedy that you love.

and ya know...well what happens if it turns out that you're NOT supposed to be in portland oregon? that's ok too, right? because you chased your dream and you took a huge chance. not many people can say that, and i bet they regret that they didn't at least try. but you DID.

...also...i have an apartment in Cincinnati (well Kentucky really) that you can call home if you end up needing to move. I'm tellin' ya, I think you'd like it here, and the rent might even be more affordable! plus then we could be lovers.:) and watch 30 Rock which I LOVE!!!!!!

i love you dear and i miss you like crazy and believe in you and your talent so much

Anonymous said...

and YES see the movie. it's a bit of a mind fuck, i will say.

AMAZING, though. gosh. him writing AND directing his films, holy cabooses.