Sunday, November 2, 2008

Oregon

So I just spent my first night in Oregon.
It was pretty awesome, and is pretty awesome.
I still haven't had a chance to see the city really at all because I was so tired and it was pretty late when I got here.

I just can't believe how I've become an adult over night.
Instead of planning what songs to play on Rock Band tomorrow, I'm talking about how I'm going to pay the rent and what colors to paint the bedroom.
Life is crazy.
I'm on the other side of the country.
And it's not as scary as I thought it would be.

I miss my family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so i read in VegNews today that Portland is like the BEST city for Vegans. I was reading all about the different kinds of places there...oh it sounded lovely. apparently they have a vegan MINIMALL! what?!

i'm so glad you had a good night:) keep updating, i love reading!

Anonymous said...

well ACTUALLY, it's texas hold 'em, and i LOVE IT SO MUCH. i get quite serious. 'member that guy i mentioned to you? probably my closest friend here...anyhow he is CRAZY GOOD at poker. and he's got such a cool disposition about him when he plays. you two would definitely be friends he is so funny in a very sarcastic way. we were just talking last night about how it's great to have each other to be buds with, but how we both miss having a close friend of the SAME sex, ya know? ya need it.

moral of that WHOLE story: no one is a substitute for my katie b.

Anonymous said...

thanks love:) i'm glad we've been able to be so good with each other, politics should never ever come in the way of friendships. unless part of the politics is having the other person killed or something.

i love you.