Sunday, November 30, 2008

Now that Thanksgiving has happened....

Time to bust out the Christmas albums and decorations!

Although I'm dreading a Christmas away from family and without a baby to hold.

My mommy instincts are on high right now.

I'm also terribly lonely. It seems that everyone in Portland is super attached already. Aren't there any single guys left in this world?
-------ew. I can't believe I just typed that sentence. I will NOT become like those women on Sex and the City. WILL NOT.

I need some serious cuddle time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what's so interesting? I am close to hating that show now. I definitely don't like it anymore.

I'm sorry you're lonely. Seriously, if you ever want to, MOVE HERE. We have theatre!!! AND then we can move places together after that, it'd be so great:).

Anonymous said...

i'm really concerned that i just agreed to go on a date that i do NOT want to go on--i mean i want to hang out with him but not as a date.......ugh shoot me