Monday, October 27, 2008

..This Is Paranormal State.

Paranormal State has done more to re-instate my faith then Messiah ever did through any chapel. That show represents so much compassion and love and I just can't express how much I admire the PRS group and what they do. I don't care if what they find is not real, I believe that every intention on that show is to reach out to people and let them know they are not alone and they help them.

This time next week I will be in Portland, and the election will be almost over. Both things extremely exciting prospects. I'm starting to pack and I cry almost every day. I also don't sleep. But I hope this is right. I feel confident sometimes and then other times I re-think it over and over again.

Blah.

I just want to get there.



This movie is going to blow my mind into little pieces of brain matter.

No comments: