Saturday, October 18, 2008

"If you do it, you can never take it back."

TODAY IS THE TWO WEEK MARK.

I"m so excited. I'm also super excited because i already kinda have a job set up. as bad as i feel for quitting at my current job, they are going to transfer me out to hollywood video which is very very good.

i am not sleeping again. and i've had to drive my mom to work at 5 in the morning. blah. so i've been getting like an hour to an hour and a half. maybe that will make it easier to sleep on my flight. ahhhhhhhhhh. i'm so scared.

lost is still controlling my life.

i watched The Strangers last night with my little brother and it was terrifying. i know a lot of people thought it was dumb, but it just grosses me out that there are sick people like that in the world. it was just so eerie and gross.

2 freaking weeks. wow.

No comments: