Tuesday, September 2, 2008

i hate chocolate phones.

i've had to get my phone replaced 5 times now.
FIVE.
they refuse to give me a new one and my phone is not keeping a charge on it. i got it TODAY.
and that's after driving all around the area, spending all day away from the house, being told that i should be able to get it replaced with a phone of equal value, then told that nope. i actually can't so i'm stuck with another chocolate phone that makes me wanna die and it won't charge.
awesome.

oh, yeah, the guy did work with me, he said i could sign another two year contract and buy at full price a different phone.......
YEAH RIGHT.

chocolate phones make me want to hurt people badly.

november 8th. november 8th november 8th. (that's when i qualify for a new free phone.)

gah.

No comments: