Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm on a dolphin, doing flips and shit.

Today I dropped my lovely roommate off for work at 8:30. I then spent until 11:00 driving all over the place looking for The Lonely Island CD which I finally found at Barnes & Noble for an extremely reasonable price.

Improv class continues to challenge my brain to stop thinking and just go with the flow. It's really hard to let go.


Yesterday I got lost while driving to the theatre and called my instructor and started crying. I need to work on my anxiety and panic attacks.

I need to listen to I'm On A Boat Again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AAHHH I'm excited about the lonely island AND potentially giving your number out!!!! That is such a nerve wracking experience. I have only ever done it once. Some day I will tell you the full story;) It's one of my fun little pocket anecdotes that I have collected from living here.

I love you!