Friday, February 20, 2009

Good Day, Sunshine!

Today was a wonderful day filled with sunshine, good food, good conversation, grocery shopping, and more sunshine.

Portland is a wonderful place.

I've been having all these dreams that involve some fantastic hug along the lines of this:



Stephen Kirsch, my infamous Facebook fiance is probably in the top 5 huggers of my whole entire life. I don't get super awesome sweet hugs anymore. Every once in a while I'll get a pretty fantastic Car hug, but really, I've been missing that part of my life where I didn't go more than, say, 10 hours without some sort of human contact involving a hug or holding hands or what have you. I really miss it. And I would really like it if all of these people would come out to Portland and hug me:

Trevor Diaz
Stephen Kirsch
Abbie Getty
Sarah Burgess
DREW LANE
Bryant Vance
Richard Chagnon
Landree Fleming
Amanda Holston
Melissa Paolangoli
Stephanie Leh
Tracy Brigham
Josh Button
Jordan Swisher

Thank you all for respecting my wishes and coming to HUG ME.

I miss everyone.

No comments: