Sunday, December 28, 2008

Just for you. :)

So Christmas happened.
It was actually pretty awesome. I got a really nice package full of happy things from my mom and dad and my roommates and I got each other some pretty sweet little gifts. It was great to have a traditional Christmas morning since I was missing home so much. I also got a little something from my brother and sister in law and it was really sweet.

I also had a customer come into Hollywood and give me cookies and a book. It was so nice and so like Portland.

I like Portland more and more everyday. I get to start improv class next month and STELLA is coming to Portland which is awesome.

My roommates are two of the best people in the world. I think we are all settling in and living together really well. I'm also about one paycheck away from getting back up on my feet and able to take care of myself without the help of my roommates. It will feel good to be a real life adult finally.

I miss my family and friends so much, but I'm hoping that some will come out and visit me in the next couple months. It will be delightful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for updating this made me quite happy:).

I'm so glad you had a good Christmas!!! Yaaaay!!! And customers bringing you cookies and books? Boy oh boy I need to live there. I really really do.

I want to move to Portland SO BADLY. Not only would I get free cookies sometimes but hey, even better, YOU'D be there!!!!

I love and miss you so much and I'm excited to hear about your improv class.

I want to hug you but I can't so I'll send you mental hugs across the country:).