Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cry Baby

Researching on the internets is hard to do sometimes.

I'm still finding it really hard to get going everyday. I dread having to get dressed and go out into public. Once I'm wherever I'm going, I'm totally fine. I just like being home in my sweatpants and not caring about anything. I like it a lot.

I also hate riding the bus. I hate it.

But I do love Paul Simon and Janis Joplin and The Beatles. At least they remind why life is good. :P

I hate that I can't be with friends who are going through rough and confusing stuff because I'm in oregon.

We have a christmas tree and it's really cute and we have decorated the whole house and it looks really nice, but it's not home. and i miss home a lot.

but i do really enjoy my roommates and the people i have met here so far. it's fun to be at the theatre and it's not bad at work, i just miss the people i used to spend everyday with. i miss having my best friends 2 minutes away from me.

but that's life. and i know it's getting better. i just miss what i had to leave behind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey love of mine.

i also hate riding the bus. it is AWful.

and i totally understand the love of just staying at home in sweats. apparently we both just need to marry rich. OR, better yet, inherit tons of money from a long-lost relative we didn't know and marry someone ELSE poor so that we can do the arts as much as we want and whatever else we want.

for now, food stamps and lots of work.

i should get a christmas tree.

i wish portland was the same place as cincinnati.

i might get a crockpot!

i miss you and love you like crazy and wish i could just HUG YOU. you have quite a comfy bosom on which to rest my head, not to mention my heart overflows with affection for you. is the bosom thing inappropriate to say? i'm pretty sure i don't care.

again, i love you.

Anonymous said...

i want you to update please:)

i love you!